A powerful, warm and bracing aroma, tea tree was used for centuries by aboriginal Australians to treat coughs, colds, fevers and headaches. It is now one of the most popular and versatile herbal oil treatments:
• Inflammation - contains a compound that quells inflammation; consider massaging on skin with a carrier oil or as mouthwash against infections.
• Acne - kills a range of fungi and yeasts, especially those associated with acne.
• Skin inflammation - contains a compound that quells inflammation; consider massaging on skin with a carrier oil.
• Oral health - works well against bleeding and inflammation from gingivitis, plaque and other gum conditions; also kills the common bacteria that can lead to chronic bad breath; consider using as a mouth wash.
• Hair & scalp - may clarify scalp by killing the yeast causing dandruff; soothe cradle cap on infant (if it’s a nuisance); known to completely eradicate head lice.
• Athletes foot - known to reduce athletes scalp; can totally clear it dependent on dosage and qualified application.
Any specific claims are evidenced by genuine clinical studies, but not guaranteed to be successful for everyone. Contact us for more information.