The Premium Six Wave Body Puff with French Green Clay is the perfect skincare product for oily and blemished skin. It refines the pores, while refreshing and revitalizing damaged skin cells. Konjac in conjunction with French Green Clay removes impurities in a natural way to detoxify the skin - For smoother & fresher looking skin.
The sponge is approximately 13.5 cm x 7 x 3cm and fits perfectly in the palm of your hand for easy cleansing. Just add water for ultimate natural skincare.
Green Clay has strong antiseptic properties and is also known for its richness in minerals and absorbing power. Green Clay naturally absorbs excess sebum, dirt and bacteria.
- Ideal for easily irritated, sensitive and combination skin types
- Helps balances the pH value of the skin
- silky-soft when wet
- Boost blood circulation
- '6 Wave’ design is perfect for use in shower or bath
- Gentle but deep exfoliation
- pH balancing
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- 100% colouring & additive-free
- Perfect for shaving and for gently exfoliating prior to fake tan
- Excellent for helping remove suncream
- Approx 13.5 x 7 x 3 cm
KEY INGREDIENT: FRENCH GREEN CLAY
One of nature’s strongest antiseptics, French Green Clay has been used for centuries in the finest spas around the world. Valued for its mineral rich goodness and highly absorbent properties, French Green Clay naturally absorbs excess oils, dirt and bacteria.
- Ideal for easily irritated, sensitive and dehydrated skin
- Gently Exfoliates
- Deeply Cleanses
- Refines Pores
- Cleanses and Exfoliates the Delicate Eye Area
- Removes Water Based Make-Up
- Use With or Without Cleanser
- Leaves Skin Radiant & Rejuvenated
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
- 100% Natural, Colouring & Additive Free
- Silky Soft When Wet
- pH balancing
Before use, rinse and hydrate your Konjac Sponge in warm water. Squeeze out any excess water, and gently cleanse skin. It is not necessary to use cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your Konjac Sponge if desired. If a cleanser is added, the sponge will help the product work harder, and go further.
After use, always rinse your sponge well, and allow to dry in an airy place between uses. Please be careful not to wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibres, just squeeze between your flattened hands. You can also pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps keep your Konjac Sponge last even longer. Alternatively your sponge is happy to be aired on a heated towel rail or from a window hook. When dried it will shrink and harden, this is perfectly natural. Simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again. Never use the sponge when dry. The better care of the sponge, the longer it will last. Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water. Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 2 to 3 months. Once it starts to look tired and/or breaks down, replace it. Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture. The better care you take of your Konjac Sponge, the longer it will last. Never leave a child unattended with a sponge.
- CEW Beauty Awards Finalists 2015
- The Green Parent Natural Beauty Gold Awards 2014
- Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2013
- Janey Lee Grace Platinum Awards 2013